BARBARA WALTERS "Excellence in Journalism"
Gala Award Luncheon
NATIONAL PRESS CLUB
529 14th Street, NW 14th Floor, Washington, DC
FRIDAY, JUNE 21st (New Date)
12:00 PM VIP Reception
12:30–2:00 PM Luncheon/Award Program
Prices for Seats Purchased BEFORE June 1st shown in red.
Pay by CHECK: Click here to PRINT the registration form, CHECK off your choices and MAIL to Attention Gala Luncheon, American News Women's Club, 1607 22nd Street, NW Washington, DC 20008. For information, call us at 202-332-6770.
Pay ONLINE: Click on the following seat/table/sponsorship options below. If you have guests or if your name/organization will be acknowledged in our printed/online program, please be sure to fill out the required information form to complete registration linked to your PayPal purchase or found BELOW.
**** SEATS, TABLES AND SPONSORSHIPS MUST BE PURCHASED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON
MONDAY, JUNE 10th.****
PLEASE NOTE: For multiple purchases, you must re-enter your credit card information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- VIP Reception ($75/$50) Access to VIP reception with program participants in the Holeman Lounge with purchase of a seat to the luncheon/award program. Purchaser must also purchase a seat for the gala luncheon. Access to the VIP Reception is not a stand alone offer.
- ANWC Individual Member ($150/$125) One seat in the main ballroom for luncheon/award program.
- Guest of the ANWC ($165/ $145) One seat in the main ballroom for luncheon/award program.
- National Press Club Member Rate ($155/$135) One seat in the main ballroom for luncheon/award program.
- Student/Junior ($75/$65) One seat in the main ballroom for luncheon/award program for those with vaild Student ID (limited availability).
- Supporter of the ANWC ($750/$650) Two tickets to the VIP Reception / preferred seating at the lunceheon/award program / name listing in the event program.
- ANWC Member Table ($1,500/$1,350) Available to members only (limited availability) Table for 8 / 2 tickets to the VIP Reception / program recognition for individual member only.
- Corporate Table ($2,500/$2,250) Table for 8 / 2 tickets to the VIP Reception / recognition in the program and online.
- Winner's Table ($5,500) Table for 10 / premier seating at the luncheon/award program / 10 tickets to the VIP Reception / recognition in the program and online.
Printed and Online Program
Consider appearing in our printed and online program.
- Platinum Sponsor ($1,000)
- Gold Sponsor ($500)
- Friends for Barbara Walters listed individually ($150)
- Friends of the ANWC listed individually ($125)
Deadline for printed and online program is May 1, 2013.
If you are unable to attend the event and would like to give a general donation:
The ANWC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. This year our proceeds will go toward funding our scholarship winners from DC area journalism schools and our special, educational programs that support excellence in journalism.